Access Queries

Anonymous
2025-01-27T08:46:50+00:00

Morning, I have got a problem with Queries on my computer running Windows 11.

I explain: I would like that, every time, when I want to add products on my list to be bought, the query shows me if this or these products are seaseonable.

I tried many times but unsuccessfully! Please see attached relations between tables.

I don't know SQL at all.
Many thanks for your help.
Regards,

CM

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-28T20:31:50+00:00

    What does it return? We need two things: What did you expect? What actually happened? Thanks.

    Did you resolve the problem of the unidentified ProductID?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-30T08:06:05+00:00

    Despite your invaluable help, I don’t understand exactly what I should do! Maybe I could send you my database so you can see what’s wrong?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-30T08:06:23+00:00

    Despite your invaluable help, I don’t understand exactly what I should do! Maybe I could send you my database so you can see what’s wrong?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-30T08:07:05+00:00

    Despite your invaluable help, I don’t understand exactly what I should do! Maybe I could send you my database so you can see what’s wrong?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-30T11:49:11+00:00

    Maybe I could send you my database so you can see what’s wrong?

    You can post a file, stripped of any personal or otherwise sensitive data, to OneDrive, Dropbox or similar, and post the link here so that we can download it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments