A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Access Queries
Morning, I have got a problem with Queries on my computer running Windows 11.
I explain: I would like that, every time, when I want to add products on my list to be bought, the query shows me if this or these products are seaseonable.
I tried many times but unsuccessfully! Please see attached relations between tables.
I don't know SQL at all.
Many thanks for your help.
Regards,
CM
Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-01-28T15:37:36+00:00 -
George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-01-28T15:55:22+00:00 Hm. Can you show us the SQL View as well?
-
George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-01-28T16:16:34+00:00 Sorry, I lost track of the sequence of posts 😳. You had already posted that.
I see no reason for the dialog box as it appears to refer to a field that is actually there.
However, the problem might be resolved by specifically listing the fields you want to see in the result, rather than relying on the wild card, which is the asterisk *.
Does that resolve the problem?
-
Anonymous
2025-01-28T16:33:05+00:00 No! I am completely lost. It doesn't return what I request.