Access Queries

Anonymous
2025-01-27T08:46:50+00:00

Morning, I have got a problem with Queries on my computer running Windows 11.

I explain: I would like that, every time, when I want to add products on my list to be bought, the query shows me if this or these products are seaseonable.

I tried many times but unsuccessfully! Please see attached relations between tables.

I don't know SQL at all.
Many thanks for your help.
Regards,

CM

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T07:55:49+00:00

    Waouh! Many thanks; it's working properly.

    But every month, I'll have to select manually every seasonal product. Isn't there a possible automation and how to do this?

    Once more, many thanks. I appreciate.

    Best regards,

    CM

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T08:00:54+00:00

    Here is the result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-28T12:58:45+00:00

    Where do you need to "select" every seasonal product? What does that process involve?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. ScottGem 68,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-28T13:26:03+00:00

    But every month, I'll have to select manually every seasonal product. Isn't there a possible automation and how to do this?

    Please reread my response. I offered a method to tell when you select a Part which are seasonal or not.

    If you have questions on how to implement that solution fee free to ask.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T13:33:37+00:00

    I think the best place is in "Products" table?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments