A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
I think the best place is in "Products" table?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Morning, I have got a problem with Queries on my computer running Windows 11.
I explain: I would like that, every time, when I want to add products on my list to be bought, the query shows me if this or these products are seaseonable.
I tried many times but unsuccessfully! Please see attached relations between tables.
I don't know SQL at all.
Many thanks for your help.
Regards,
CM
A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think the best place is in "Products" table?
But every month, I'll have to select manually every seasonal product. Isn't there a possible automation and how to do this?
Please reread my response. I offered a method to tell when you select a Part which are seasonal or not.
If you have questions on how to implement that solution fee free to ask.
Where do you need to "select" every seasonal product? What does that process involve?
Waouh! Many thanks; it's working properly.
But every month, I'll have to select manually every seasonal product. Isn't there a possible automation and how to do this?
Once more, many thanks. I appreciate.
Best regards,
CM