Access Queries

Anonymous
2025-01-27T08:46:50+00:00

Morning, I have got a problem with Queries on my computer running Windows 11.

I explain: I would like that, every time, when I want to add products on my list to be bought, the query shows me if this or these products are seaseonable.

I tried many times but unsuccessfully! Please see attached relations between tables.

I don't know SQL at all.
Many thanks for your help.
Regards,

CM

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-01T12:29:30+00:00

    I've posted an amended copy of your file to my Dropbox public databases folder at:

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/0scigd3r48hx5xrev2jrf/AB0-GMdTgMAO5O1cGdr3QW0?rlkey=ib6bs6g9jqcrywwzivur3265t&dl=0

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-01T08:28:02+00:00

    Thanks for your help, but I give up; it's too complicated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T17:41:05+00:00

    Open the query in design view, and then drop down the View icon in the Results area of the Query Design ribbon. Select SQL View, and then edit the SQL statement in the query window. Drop down the View icon again, and select Datasheet View to see the results.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T14:20:23+00:00

    I may be stupid, but I can't see any change! Could you please show where put this SQL?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T14:08:56+00:00

    It will work if you change ID to ProductID:

    SELECT Products.*
    

    FROM Products LEFT JOIN MonthAvailable ON Products.ProductID = MonthAvailable.ProductIDWHERE MonthAvailable = MONTH(DATE()) OR MonthAvailable IS NULL;

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments