Access Queries

Anonymous
2025-01-27T08:46:50+00:00

Morning, I have got a problem with Queries on my computer running Windows 11.

I explain: I would like that, every time, when I want to add products on my list to be bought, the query shows me if this or these products are seaseonable.

I tried many times but unsuccessfully! Please see attached relations between tables.

I don't know SQL at all.
Many thanks for your help.
Regards,

CM

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T15:29:52+00:00

    Well, I should have started there! Every week, I have to work out recipes with a focus on seasonal ingredients; for example here in France, the products of the month of January are (not exhaustive list): pineapple, avocado, banana, beet, carrot, etc. When I click on a query -that remains to be built- I want it to tell me if the ingredients provided in the recipe are seasonal or not; moreover, I want this query also return to me other purchases that are not seasonal (ginger, pasta, cheese, etc. I hope this is clearer for you. Thank you for your help and patience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T15:29:33+00:00

    Well, I should have started there! Every week, I have to work out recipes with a focus on seasonal ingredients; for example here in France, the products of the month of January are (not exhaustive list): pineapple, avocado, banana, beet, carrot, etc. When I click on a query -that remains to be built- I want it to tell me if the ingredients provided in the recipe are seasonal or not; moreover, I want this query also return to me other purchases that are not seasonal (ginger, pasta, cheese, etc. I hope this is clearer for you. Thank you for your help and patience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T15:28:53+00:00

    Well, I should have started there! Every week, I have to work out recipes with a focus on seasonal ingredients; for example here in France, the products of the month of January are (not exhaustive list): pineapple, avocado, banana, beet, carrot, etc. When I click on a query -that remains to be built- I want it to tell me if the ingredients provided in the recipe are seasonal or not; moreover, I want this query also return to me other purchases that are not seasonal (ginger, pasta, cheese, etc. I hope this is clearer for you. Thank you for your help and patience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-28T15:24:18+00:00

    That means the table name you used, or the field name you used in this query, is wrong.

    Did you change the field name in the table?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T15:14:37+00:00

    That shows this. What does it mean?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments