Access Queries

Anonymous
2025-01-27T08:46:50+00:00

Morning, I have got a problem with Queries on my computer running Windows 11.

I explain: I would like that, every time, when I want to add products on my list to be bought, the query shows me if this or these products are seaseonable.

I tried many times but unsuccessfully! Please see attached relations between tables.

I don't know SQL at all.
Many thanks for your help.
Regards,

CM

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. ScottGem 68,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-28T13:26:03+00:00

    But every month, I'll have to select manually every seasonal product. Isn't there a possible automation and how to do this?

    Please reread my response. I offered a method to tell when you select a Part which are seasonal or not.

    If you have questions on how to implement that solution fee free to ask.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-28T12:58:45+00:00

    Where do you need to "select" every seasonal product? What does that process involve?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T08:00:54+00:00

    Here is the result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T07:55:49+00:00

    Waouh! Many thanks; it's working properly.

    But every month, I'll have to select manually every seasonal product. Isn't there a possible automation and how to do this?

    Once more, many thanks. I appreciate.

    Best regards,

    CM

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-27T18:40:28+00:00

    I based the sample SQL on your screenshot of your tables. It should be really straightforward to create.

    Now you can save this query and run it. Tell us what the results are.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments