I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T21:21:56+00:00

    I need a refund of 140.39 because it was charged on my card I didn't do that it was my rent money

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T21:27:58+00:00

    Hello I someone there i need my money back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T22:20:09+00:00

    How can I get my refund I need my money $128 back. Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T22:43:13+00:00

    I am asking for a refund in my apple account since it was purchased by a child and I did not know it until I was charged. It kept denying it. I hope you can help me with this since I cannot afford it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T17:48:50+00:00

    Y'all charged my card for Microsoft Family 365. I don't have that an even canceled the service that was some how marked. I NEVER used this service .I need a refund plz

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments