Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I need a refund for a payment taken from my bank account which I haven’t authorised
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.
***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I need a refund for a payment taken from my bank account which I haven’t authorised
Hello team, this is shiferaw, I did not authorize money to be taken from my credit card, what you took from my credit card last No. 6897 was $99.99 please refund the money back to my card. I need back within 3-4 days. Thank you with best regards.
I did not authorize the money to be taken from my credit card last No. 6897 was $99.99.
Hello Andrea, this is shiferaw, I did not authorize money to be taken from my credit card last No. 6897 was $99.99 please refund the money back to my card. I need back within 3-4 days. Thank you with best regards.
Hi Just wondering how can I het my refund because I cancel my subscription one yeaf ago but I check my account they deduct to my account.