Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I didn't realize I already updated the Word for the Apple computer. I need my $139.00 bucks back.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.
***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I didn't realize I already updated the Word for the Apple computer. I need my $139.00 bucks back.
My refund request got denied for a few games call of duty infinite warfare and metal gear survive and a few others
My refund request got denied for call of duty infinite warfare metal gear survive and the witcher 3 and sword art online fatal bullet and a few other games got my refund request denied
I would like those requests to be filled out on my refund results that got denied its the wither 3 wild hunt sword art online fatal bullet call of duty infinite warfare and it's those games refunded
I purchased the Word document on Microsoft 365 for my Apple computer for the year and I already purchased it last month on February 17th. So I need a refund of the $139.00 from yesterday.