I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T09:56:26+00:00

    I did not authorise the payment you took on 1 February for £59.99. Please issue a refund.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T13:40:45+00:00

    I asked for a refund for my game that I bought digitally and I have not got my refund at all yet it’s been past 20 days where is my refund. I am not a happy Xbox customer…….

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-05T14:26:07+00:00

    I purchase an app that was misleading and impersonating another app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T17:19:52+00:00

    I tried LiquidText because I was looking for an app to help me out for taking notes in school and as I tried it out, it just did not work out at all for me. In order for me to use the app I add to pay the subscription fee which I did to see if it was worth it and it wasn't. Then after that it wouldn't let me onto the app and it said I had to pay so I was guessing it didn't do through because I had no access to it which was fine with me. Now it took a payment of $100 for the year but I had already cancelled by subscription and I just want my money back. It won't refund me and it's giving me access for a year which I do not want. Is there any way that I can get my refund back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-11T02:10:02+00:00

    i am waiting for refund for microsoft 365 subscription.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments