I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-03T20:52:12+00:00

    I need a refund with the card ending in 7455 for nba 2k purchases I did not confirm them purchases nor did I authorize the purchases

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-01T21:10:25+00:00

    Microsoft has been charging me for subscription that I didn't sign up for please i need my refund of $75.93

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T09:54:12+00:00

    My wife has Microsoft 365 and is paying for one machine. I have Microsoft 365 I'm paying for up to six machines I want to include her machine in my six machines and end her subscription

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-29T23:29:04+00:00

    I don't believe I ever subscribed for this and if I did I sure don't know what it's for or what it's supposed to do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments