I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T16:04:28+00:00

    Ms is at best poor and hides behind copious amounts of spinning. It took 30 seconds to get MS DEFENDER and hour to cancel….I want immediate refund NOW

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T02:32:35+00:00

    I never get a call back. My credit card was charged for a yearly subscription but I try to find a subscription and none can be found.

    Please call me back or email me.

    Diane Robison

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-12T10:38:23+00:00

    I have been charged for the AI version of MIcrosoft 365 which I don't want or need.

    Can I have a partial refund and downgrade to the basic version at £59.99 as I have only recently paid, within 30 days.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-11T13:25:13+00:00

    Hello,

    If you check my history, I call to Mexico to my dad, because he does not have a smart phone. I thought I added credit. I don't need the USA calling plan.

    I need the mexico plan. Please switch, I can pay difference or add this money to my credit.

    per your policy:Charges made in errorif you contact us within 90-days of purchase. We can't give refunds for charges that are more than 90-days old.

    Jan 28 8053000007563985638 United States unlimited mins mobiles and landlines - 1 month Apple In-App Purchase €3,49 Delivered
    Jan 28 8053000007563985583 Currency Exchange Currency Exchange $0.00 Delivered

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-11T02:10:02+00:00

    i am waiting for refund for microsoft 365 subscription.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments