I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-23T21:39:01+00:00

    I nees refund. We never use Microsoft but it keep charging us

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-23T17:20:31+00:00

    Need refund that went through today. Haven’t used it in 11 months

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-14T18:42:07+00:00

    I got gta+ but it isn’t working and I haven’t received any of the benefits so I’d like to just refund it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-14T07:54:41+00:00

    Hello, i have been charged on my account 59.99 from currys office 365 and i want a refund and i have cancelled my subscription it says the money is pending but i want it back. Please help me get it back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T17:11:43+00:00

    I purchased Microsoft office for my computer and I had to send it to apple to be repaired. However, they removed the microsoft office off of my computer that I have already purchase. I need assistance to reinstall microsoft office back to my mac.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments