I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T23:46:41+00:00

    I need my refund for my Microsoft subscription that I have cancelled as I didn’t realised it was automatic and has now got 0 money

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T21:08:31+00:00

    I need to speak to someone about a game my son had bought today I didn’t download it or nothing I need a refund on that please

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T17:24:20+00:00

    would like a refund please of £66 and £79.99 please because I’m

    Not using the pdf I need my money back please

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T12:31:35+00:00

    I never got my 99 dollar refund

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T08:25:11+00:00

    Problem has been resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments