I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T10:58:39+00:00

    I would like those requests to be filled out on my refund results that got denied its the wither 3 wild hunt sword art online fatal bullet call of duty infinite warfare and it's those games refunded

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T06:21:39+00:00

    My refund request got denied for call of duty infinite warfare metal gear survive and the witcher 3 and sword art online fatal bullet and a few other games got my refund request denied

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T06:18:16+00:00

    My refund request got denied for a few games call of duty infinite warfare and metal gear survive and a few others

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T01:23:17+00:00

    I didn't realize I already updated the Word for the Apple computer. I need my $139.00 bucks back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-27T12:40:13+00:00

    I need a refund on metal gear solid survive but the request got denied and I would like the request approved

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments