I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-27T15:53:56+00:00

    I got charged for an xbox live twice but only have one account for it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-27T13:48:57+00:00

    i need a refund on my card you guys charged me $99 on a microsoft account i did not want that at all please contact me

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-27T05:20:12+00:00

    I bought a Microsoft Office Home 2024 at Costco December 17, 2024, i wanted to return because i did not realize i have a monthly Microsoft 365 subscription for 6.99 and I also didnt realize that I bought this OfficeHome 2024 to install on my newly bought laptop., but looks like my new Laptop Lenovo, when i am opening it, my subscriptionnfor Microsoft 365 is already installed there, so I really dont need my OfficeHome2024 bec of an existing Microsoft 365 subscription but Costco said they dont do returns in gift cards But I have not used this not scratch off for PIN number, so my only option is to ask you Microsoft how can i get my money back or how can i return this unused software back to you guys. At Microsoft since I did not install nior scratch off the code for PiN no at the back of the card basically its unused card.

    I bought this for $149.99.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T08:37:46+00:00

    Dear Andrea Torres,

    Hello! Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

    It looks like you need to contact online support and request a refund. I understand your feelings and I will do my best to help you.

    You need follow the steps below to check or get the payment details and inquire about refunds:

    You need to follow the steps I provide below to contact support (I've taken screenshots of the key steps to make sure you're doing it correctly) You can choose to chat with support one-on-one online or wait for a support specialist to call you back to resolve your payment-related issues:

    One thing that needs to be explained is that I, as the forum agent, do not have the authority to help you verify the payment or account directly, so as not to expose your private information to the forum, which is a platform for sharing and communicating publicly. This information would be left with chat support in a separate window:

    Contact Microsoft Support:

    1. Visit this website:  Contact - Microsoft Support
    2. Type your problems in the search box there. ( For example, Contact support.)
    3. Now click on Get Help and select Contact Support below. Image
    4. Go to the Products & Services tab and choose the Microsoft 365 and Office category
    5. On the Category tab, choose Manage My Subscription.
    6. Go to Confirm.
    7. Choose to chat with a support representative or request a call back.

    Image

    Note: The contact support team only works at certain times, so if the last window says it's not there, try opening it again the next day. If you prefer phone support, you can leave a phone number. That way, they can call you and help you. If you make any progress, feel free to let me know.Best wishesPyke.D | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments