Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I want a refund on my unused Skype credit before skype is discontinued/
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.
***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I want a refund on my unused Skype credit before skype is discontinued/
I bought a few wrong games like the Witcher 3 wild hunt call of duty infinite warfare and metal gear survive and my refund request got denied and i would like $60 bucks back for that refund
I got charged of 140.39 i need that bach rite away
I need to talk to someone about a charge I got
Y'all charged my card for Microsoft Family 365. I don't have that an even canceled the service that was some how marked. I NEVER used this service .I need a refund plz