I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T21:27:58+00:00

    Hello I someone there i need my money back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T21:21:56+00:00

    I need a refund of 140.39 because it was charged on my card I didn't do that it was my rent money

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T20:57:53+00:00

    Hi Just wondering how can I het my refund because I cancel my subscription one yeaf ago but I check my account they deduct to my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T15:11:24+00:00

    Hello Andrea, this is shiferaw, I did not authorize money to be taken from my credit card last No. 6897 was $99.99 please refund the money back to my card. I need back within 3-4 days. Thank you with best regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T15:04:57+00:00

    I did not authorize the money to be taken from my credit card last No. 6897 was $99.99.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments