Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
My refund request got denied for a few games call of duty infinite warfare and metal gear survive and a few others
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.
***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My refund request got denied for a few games call of duty infinite warfare and metal gear survive and a few others
I didn't realize I already updated the Word for the Apple computer. I need my $139.00 bucks back.
I need a refund on metal gear solid survive but the request got denied and I would like the request approved
Problem has been resolved.
Need refund that went through today. Haven’t used it in 11 months