Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I need my refund for my Microsoft subscription that I have cancelled as I didn’t realised it was automatic and has now got 0 money
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.
***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I need my refund for my Microsoft subscription that I have cancelled as I didn’t realised it was automatic and has now got 0 money
I need to speak to someone about a game my son had bought today I didn’t download it or nothing I need a refund on that please
would like a refund please of £66 and £79.99 please because I’m
Not using the pdf I need my money back please
I never got my 99 dollar refund
I nees refund. We never use Microsoft but it keep charging us