A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Great, waiting for this version to be published
W.
It is out, at least here in the USA. Try running an update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm currently using Microsoft 365 and while using word, my shortcut key for Bold option automatically change from 'Ctrl+B' to 'Ctrl+ N'
I have to change it back to 'Ctrl + B' manually (several times) but it keeps automatically changing to 'Ctrl + N' again and again. It is quite annoying.
I change my shortcut for Bold option back to 'crtl + B' as inserted picture
Please let me know how to set 'Ctrl + B' as a shortcut key for Bold option permamently.
Thanks a lot.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Great, waiting for this version to be published
W.
It is out, at least here in the USA. Try running an update.
This is crazy - please fix asap.
Additionally, this issue is against WCAG (Accessibility Guidelines) rules - makes Word less ergonomic for people with special needs (e.g. visually impaired).
W.
I am afraid that in not solve the issue. More than one shortcuts are wrong. E.g. open new document.
Thank you.
I've did exact same steps several times but it keep automatically changing back to 'Ctrl + N' over an over