A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Hi Stefan,
I appreciate that you are a volunteer here, and not working for MS.
I wanted to add that my instance of MS-Word / M365-family has also switched 'bold' from ^B to ^N.
Last week (before 'super-tuesday') it was ^B - this week, after two (!) updates to Office, it is now ^N.
Not sure if you have a 'inside link' to MS, but this is just not bloody good enough!
^B has been the shortcut for 3 decades (at least) and now some **** decides that "oh, let's break everyone's work flow and make it some random keystroke - I know! let's override "new document" and use ^N as the "bold" shortcut. that won't confuse anyone."
as you can guess, somewhat frustrated / ticked off - and not just word, the weather has buggered up the cricket too.
.h