A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I'm with you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm with you.
Finally, seems the latest update has fixed the issue. The app seems to run smoothly. This is good but it cannot change my decision to go away from Microsoft. Until the very last E-mail I dealt with the help desk, the guys kept pointlessly asking for my error logs.
I am familiarizing myself with LibreOffice right now and it is OK. (Well, at least it is free of charge, what else can I say?) In addition to the 1TB space oneDrive offers, I have been subscribing to mega.nz which has 8TB. Since I am going to discontinue my Microsoft subscription, I can use this money to upgrade mega.nz to 16TB, the ROI is far better.
Farewell and RIP Microsoft, I won't miss you.