A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Thanks for sharing, however, mine is opposite:
Portrait mode = crash
Landscape mode = works
Very strange!!!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for sharing, however, mine is opposite:
Portrait mode = crash
Landscape mode = works
Very strange!!!!
I have same issue. In portrait mode on ipad all is good, if I flip the screen to landscape mode, the app freeze and I have to restart Onedrive.
On my iPhone I got empty screen, both in landscape and portrait.
My devices:
Ipad Pro M4 IOS 18.3.2
Iphone 16 pro max IOS 18.3.1
I agree 1000%
That's a perennial problem going back, again, to the 90s where, if there was ever an issue, is the pc on? Must be a driver problem. Put your wish in the wishlist since we don't have time for proper QAQC.
Even if flipping the iPad into landscape mode, it is very unstable and take very long to load the files. (Only 32GB out of 1TB is used) Occasionally it crashes, but sometimes it does not. Using the Console to check the iPad logs I can only find errors in portrait mode as posted before, In either way MS should really take it seriously and fix it ASAP.