A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Weird. I wonder why my issue is it crashes in portrait mode and works in landscape on m4 13"
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Weird. I wonder why my issue is it crashes in portrait mode and works in landscape on m4 13"
iPad 11” M4 2TB - same issues here. OneDrive app only works in portrait mode. Does not open or operate when app is opened in landscape mode.
Same issue iPad Pro 13" M4
Portrait mode OK but landscape freezes. Tried rebooting, reinstalling and made sure we are on latest build OneDrive 16.7.2
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Wow, that is CRAZY but it works for me also. Thank You.