A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I am having the same issue as stated in landscape mode.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issue as stated in landscape mode.
Agreed. I have the exact same issue. Installed and reinstalled about 10 times now. Had my IT guy open a ticket for Microsoft and no response for the last 2 days. What in the literal hell is going on?
Yes, and even the likes app on iPad. BUT, the OneDrive app, for ne, is the only place you can set "keep file offline".
I origibalky wanted to actually sync the folder like on PC but quickly realized the $3000 iPad Pro M4 is simply a glorified tablet. The iOS is nowhere near as robust as MasOS or Windows, it's simply a VERY expensive toy.
I've always been a Windows user and ONLY purchased the iPad for digital music purposes.
Good luck!
Very frustrating. All of the routine fixes aren’t working. For me, switching to landscape works. Another workaround is using the co-pilot app
Same issue here - my company bought the iPad to almost exclusively to access files from OneDrive, so it's really annoying that our main use case doesn't work properly. The workaround using landscape mode seems to be the best way to access files for now, but Microsoft really needs to fix the app so this doesn't keep happening