A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I have tried all of these suggestions, multiple times. OneDrive app is working fine on my other devices. This is a brand new ipad and the app was working with no issues until this week.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have tried all of these suggestions, multiple times. OneDrive app is working fine on my other devices. This is a brand new ipad and the app was working with no issues until this week.
Dear Rastorga,
Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate the details you've provided. Since you've already tried reinstalling the app and signing into different accounts, let's try the following additional troubleshooting steps:
Force Quit and Restart:
Check for Any Pending App Updates:
Try Using a Different Internet Connection:
Check for iOS Background App Refresh Settings:
Test on a Different iPad (if available):
**Contact Support:**If none of these steps work, it might be a good idea to contact Microsoft Support directly. They can provide more specific troubleshooting steps and escalate the issue if necessary.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and any disruption this may have caused.
To create a support ticket, you need to have admin privileges. If you are the Microsoft 365 admin of your organization, you can sign in to Microsoft 365 admin center with your Microsoft 365 admin account, and select Support > Help and support, enter your question and select Contact support. Otherwise, please refer to How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin?
Thank you for your time and patience, we hope you have a great day!
Best Regards,
Community Moderator | Sophia