I am not sure if it was the iPad update or the OneDrive update or the combination...
...I have tried emailing Microsoft but got the canned response of try this and try that. We have tried everything multiple times Microsoft has said, or various Google searches for other past problems. I even erased the iPad and started from fresh to rule out a bug. Nothing!...
...This is beyond frustrating. All because maybe someone from Microsoft programmed bad code on Mircosoft's end. And we have to waist to see if they will ever change it or take responsibility. And because it's possibly only effecting large 13" iPad Pro's... it may never really reach their radar or care to correct. Most people I assume use smaller iPad's and if this is a unique screen resolution error -- it may not be corrected for a long time!
I see no problem with mega.nz and Dropbox after iPad OS update, so it should be quite obvious that it is Microsoft's problem.
It is very irritating that their help desk has sent me about 7 emails, requesting my error logs every time. Their reason is that "each device has its own configuration settings and they want to isolate the problem" and I think it is just totally pointless. I am not paid for testing their software.
I have been subscribing Microsoft 365 with oneDrive, but if they are incompetent as such, I think I will discontinue and go for something else. Google Suite, Libre Office can replace Office, while Dropbox and mega.nz are more reliable cloud storage than this ****.