OneDrive app is crashing every time I open it on iPad

Anonymous
2025-03-20T21:06:01+00:00

My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-23T22:58:45+00:00

    Me too to everyone’s response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-23T22:56:31+00:00

    Exactly the same issue as I have my friend. Next, they’ll ask if the device is turned on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-23T20:09:36+00:00

    Me too - dead in the water

    iPad Pro 13" M4

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-23T11:12:35+00:00

    Many thanks for this - same problem on iPad Pro M4 running iOS 18.3.2 and rotating to portrait seems to solve the problem. Not really a viable workaround given like many others I use my iPad as an alternative to a laptop when travelling almost always in landscape format with a keyboard.

    I hope MS can come up with a fix soon as completely unusable at present.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-23T02:56:28+00:00

    I’ve replicated exactly when it happens across my iPads (18.3.2).

    PowerPoint freezes after pasting. Seemingly, I can add or delete text, images, move objects around but then it freezes after pasting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments