A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
This may sound crazy… close the app, rotate iPad into portrait mode, then reopen the app. All my files showed up. If I open again in landscape the files are gone.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This may sound crazy… close the app, rotate iPad into portrait mode, then reopen the app. All my files showed up. If I open again in landscape the files are gone.
I have tried all of these suggestions, multiple times. OneDrive app is working fine on my other devices. This is a brand new ipad and the app was working with no issues until this week.
thats the workaround - thank you so much. hope MS fixes this problem ASAP...
my device is a ipad pro 13" M4
Ditto for me. The OneDrive files tab on my iPad Pro 13 M4 stopped working a couple of days ago. Tried deleting app, restarting iPad, then reinstalling app, signing out, in. Didn’t help. OneDrive works on my other iOS devices, PC, and web. OneDrive files are accessible using the iOS Files app, but not the OneDrive app. The iPad itself seems to be fine, but not the OneDrive app.
Thank you. That actually worked for me too!!
I hope they get this figured out eventually, I was going crazy trying to figure out a fix for this the last several days!!
I have migrated most of my work to the iPad when I am traveling so this was a major setback.
Thanks again.