I have a 7 sheet excel national d/base with the 4th sheet working out all the stats and therein lies the problem. Lots of links have been broken. Is there a person I can send it to?

Anonymous
2025-03-08T11:09:38+00:00

I have a 7 sheet excel national d/base with the 4th sheet working out all the stats and therein lies the problem. Lots of links have been broken. Is there a person I can send it to?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T18:38:20+00:00

    Dear Keith

    No files in the folder you shared.

    Follow the instructions on the video and try again

    Jeovany

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T15:18:24+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Andreas Killer 144.1K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-03-09T09:00:47+00:00

    Keith,

    after you uploaded the file to your OneDrive, you have to create a public link and post the link here, otherwise we can not access / download your files. Instruction again (same link as Jeovany provided):
    Share OneDrive files and folders - Office Support

    Andreas.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T07:02:18+00:00

    Hello Jeovany

    One of the main problems is when in the Counties & 1-sp stats sheet you add the BTO Code, say EB, in E1 (this code is got from the Species & Stats sheet and press return or Ctrl+shift+enter (clarify which please) the totals appear in columns D and E. However the figures in column D do not match the right counties, in this instance it should be one each for Northumberland, Essex, Avon, Cumbria, Pembrokeshire and Gloucestershire, where you can check the records in the pre 1950 sheet that should be. Column E works OK. Columns N, O and P also nee attention.

    In adding records in the pre 1950 sheet I have just used insert row in the right place and entered the details. However, I think that some records have been archived, of which I have no knowledge, and it is these that I think are interfering with the results. I have been careful and used unused numbers in the Ref.No. column A. But, the links were all broken before this, three different Secretaries recently probably causing all the problems.

    The Is it rare sheet is working OK and can you confirm that the Species & Stats sheet is to be entered manually or is it part of the process of regenerating fresh totals, etc.?

    The Records sheet looks messy but appears to work OK!

    Kind regards

    Keith Naylor

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments