A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
OK.
Glad it was nothing too serious.
Regards
Keith
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a 7 sheet excel national d/base with the 4th sheet working out all the stats and therein lies the problem. Lots of links have been broken. Is there a person I can send it to?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OK.
Glad it was nothing too serious.
Regards
Keith
Hi Keith,
RESCHEDULED:
Let's meet on Monday, 5th May
JeovanyCV
Meeting with Keith (MS Excel Forum)
Monday 5 May 2025
19:00 - 20:00
https://teams.live.com/meet/9374519558772?p=3o2SlfEAf1VBjvYjYZ
Regards
Jeovany
Hi Jeovany
I haven't been able to access the private message you have sent me.
I am available tomorrow night or at the weekend for a further Teams meeting.
By the way how is the database coming along?
Regards
Keith
Hi Jeovany
I have downloaded Teams on my PC but I don't know how to access the private message you have sent me. Can you help?
Regards
Keith
Hi Keith
I sent you a private message on the TEAMS meeting chat.
I'll set another video call for next week.
Thanks
Regards
Jeovany