I have a 7 sheet excel national d/base with the 4th sheet working out all the stats and therein lies the problem. Lots of links have been broken. Is there a person I can send it to?

Anonymous
2025-03-08T11:09:38+00:00

I have a 7 sheet excel national d/base with the 4th sheet working out all the stats and therein lies the problem. Lots of links have been broken. Is there a person I can send it to?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-03T12:55:16+00:00

    OK.

    Glad it was nothing too serious.

    Regards

    Keith

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-01T15:23:28+00:00

    Hi Keith,

    RESCHEDULED:

    Let's meet on Monday, 5th May

    JeovanyCV

    Meeting with Keith (MS Excel Forum)
    Monday 5 May 2025
    19:00 - 20:00 https://teams.live.com/meet/9374519558772?p=3o2SlfEAf1VBjvYjYZ

    Regards

    Jeovany

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-01T13:03:10+00:00

    Hi Jeovany

    I haven't been able to access the private message you have sent me.

    I am available tomorrow night or at the weekend for a further Teams meeting.

    By the way how is the database coming along?

    Regards

    Keith

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments