Hello Jeovany
One of the main problems is when in the Counties & 1-sp stats sheet you add the BTO Code, say EB, in E1 (this code is got from the Species & Stats sheet and press return or Ctrl+shift+enter (clarify which please) the totals appear in columns D and E. However the figures in column D do not match the right counties, in this instance it should be one each for Northumberland, Essex, Avon, Cumbria, Pembrokeshire and Gloucestershire, where you can check the records in the pre 1950 sheet that should be. Column E works OK. Columns N, O and P also nee attention.
In adding records in the pre 1950 sheet I have just used insert row in the right place and entered the details. However, I think that some records have been archived, of which I have no knowledge, and it is these that I think are interfering with the results. I have been careful and used unused numbers in the Ref.No. column A. But, the links were all broken before this, three different Secretaries recently probably causing all the problems.
The Is it rare sheet is working OK and can you confirm that the Species & Stats sheet is to be entered manually or is it part of the process of regenerating fresh totals, etc.?
The Records sheet looks messy but appears to work OK!
Kind regards
Keith Naylor