A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Do you know how to fix it?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been inseritng you tube vidoes into my powerpoints for training presentations. No issues in the past, but today it is asking me to "LOGIN" to ensure not a bot.
I have logged into youtube with a premium accoutn when I copied and pasted the link. Is there something else I am missing?
Any help will be greatly appreciated....
A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Do you know how to fix it?
Jason,
I just went into my anti virus and disabled the secure vpn
Worked for me too. using NordVPN and disabled it for 5 mins. tried the video in PP, it worked, re-enabled my VPN, it still worked
I have the same problem. Its occuring for ALL links from YouTube that are embedded in PowerPoint. I took this picture to show you what I'm seeing. I've deleted and reinstalled the Microsoft app on my MacBook Pro. That hasn't worked. The only time it works is if I am signed into the web version of PowerPoint. I can then have the videos work.
I am not sure how to fix it.
Didn't work for me when I did that.