A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Hello, Meg Campbell
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
I realize that you've encountered a problem with inserting YouTube videos in PowerPoint and I understand how you feel.
Do you mean that when you click the YouTube video inserted in the slide, it asks you to login YouTube (Not Office)?
I know you have attached a picture, but we cannot see it here. Could you please attach the screenshot of this problem again?
Additionally, in order to figure out if it is a problem with YouTube, you can try:
- Insert another YouTube video. It may be a problem with specific YouTube video.
- Download the video from YouTube to your local device. In PowerPoint, inset this video from device.
- Insert online video from another website.
I'm looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes,
Lucia Wu - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
