YouTube Vidoes asking me to log in when playing in POWER POINT

Anonymous
2024-08-12T02:27:14+00:00

I have been inseritng you tube vidoes into my powerpoints for training presentations. No issues in the past, but today it is asking me to "LOGIN" to ensure not a bot.

I have logged into youtube with a premium accoutn when I copied and pasted the link. Is there something else I am missing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated....

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T22:57:01+00:00

    I had the same issue, this workaround fixed it for me.

    I clicked "share" then "embed"

    I left all the settings the same (how they were already selected but you can do the "start at" option like with the usual method) 

    Click "Copy"

    Then I pasted that code where you would put the video url as normal in powerpoint when you go to add an online video

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T22:56:54+00:00

    I had the same issue, this workaround fixed it for me.

    I clicked "share" then "embed"

    I left all the settings the same (how they were already selected but you can do the "start at" option like with the usual method) 

    Click "Copy"

    Then I pasted that code where you would put the video url as normal in powerpoint when you go to add an online video

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T06:43:58+00:00

    This problem has been around since August - it's now October! Come on Microsoft - we need to use these videos in PowerPoint!

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T06:42:00+00:00

    Exactly the same problems!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T08:58:19+00:00

    Yes, I also experienced this problem in the last two weeks.

    It says "Sign in to confirm you are not a bot" and when I click on it the screen goes black. That's it.

    Hope someone can help. I've always played youtube clips in my power points but now cannot play after inserted. Just get that silly old message above. I have tried various clips, same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments