YouTube Vidoes asking me to log in when playing in POWER POINT

Anonymous
2024-08-12T02:27:14+00:00

I have been inseritng you tube vidoes into my powerpoints for training presentations. No issues in the past, but today it is asking me to "LOGIN" to ensure not a bot.

I have logged into youtube with a premium accoutn when I copied and pasted the link. Is there something else I am missing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated....

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-20T19:15:38+00:00

    I called for help from Microsoft. A very simple RESTART allowed my videos to work. My videos now have the commercials before the video begins, but I don’t care as long as the content of the video plays. Try restarting your computer. I hope it works for you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-20T19:14:17+00:00

    I called for help from Microsoft. A very simple RESTART allowed my videos to work. My videos now have the commercials before the video begins, but I don’t care as long as the content of the video plays. Try restarting your computer. I hope it works for you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-20T02:47:37+00:00

    I didn't work for me either. I have the same PPT played back in August 2024 and everything is fine but now can't play the youtube video within the presentation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-12T00:08:34+00:00

    I did this and it didn't work. Anyone else solve this yet. It was working fine last week.

    I just found out what happened. When I updated my Norton anti virus I allowed the secure VPN. I just went into Norton and turned off the secure VPN and the videos in the power point once again play.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-11T02:05:26+00:00

    Thank you! It may be a’workaround’ - but it works!

    Note that it also shows ads with the video… 😵‍💫

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments