YouTube Vidoes asking me to log in when playing in POWER POINT

Anonymous
2024-08-12T02:27:14+00:00

I have been inseritng you tube vidoes into my powerpoints for training presentations. No issues in the past, but today it is asking me to "LOGIN" to ensure not a bot.

I have logged into youtube with a premium accoutn when I copied and pasted the link. Is there something else I am missing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated....

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T12:40:55+00:00

    I too discovered that when I disable my VPN, the videos play just fine. I think Jennifer mentioned this some time ago and I've just now had a chance to check it out.

    I hope this is a successful work around for all who commented!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T01:17:05+00:00

    Thanks.

    We are proxied through Cisco Umbrella so that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

    I opened a ticket with them.

    I'll post back with anything I learn.

    Soo frustrating!

    Mike

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-16T01:24:31+00:00

    Mike,

    Those didn't work for me either. However, I did discover that when Norton Anti Virus had the secure VPN enabled I got that screen on my power points. By turning off the secure VPN while playing the power points the videos show fine. I have actually done this multiple times now so know it is one of the culprits. It is possible that any program that "hides" one's identity online would trigger this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-15T15:26:16+00:00

    Neither the embed nor restart worked for me.

    Please advise.

    Thanks,
    Mike

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more