YouTube Vidoes asking me to log in when playing in POWER POINT

Anonymous
2024-08-12T02:27:14+00:00

I have been inseritng you tube vidoes into my powerpoints for training presentations. No issues in the past, but today it is asking me to "LOGIN" to ensure not a bot.

I have logged into youtube with a premium accoutn when I copied and pasted the link. Is there something else I am missing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated....

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T02:11:21+00:00

    I was told before you run PowerPoint with your YouTube video, restart your computer. It has worked for me. I hope it works for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T01:42:09+00:00

    Sorry Meg, I'm on a PC. I hope someone else in the community can help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T01:39:56+00:00

    Hi,

    I had this problem too until I began turning off my VPN anytime I'm using PPT with an embedded video. I click on my virus protection icon in the menu on the bottom of my screen and click on turn off VPN.

    Since I began doing that, I've been able to show YouTube videos in PPT without any problem!

    I hope this helps!

    Good luck Meg!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T01:35:37+00:00

    I dont have norton antivirus running, and don't have VPN. I'm on a macbook pro. Restart hasn't worked, nor embed. What's the fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments