YouTube Vidoes asking me to log in when playing in POWER POINT

Anonymous
2024-08-12T02:27:14+00:00

I have been inseritng you tube vidoes into my powerpoints for training presentations. No issues in the past, but today it is asking me to "LOGIN" to ensure not a bot.

I have logged into youtube with a premium accoutn when I copied and pasted the link. Is there something else I am missing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated....

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T04:14:08+00:00

    I don't have VPN installed on my mac? So there's nothing to switch off. I've tried the restart approach and its still not working. I resorted to deleting my YouTube account, but that didn't help either. At a total loss on what to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T00:58:58+00:00

    This was exactly the issue I had - Thank you so much for posting this! Key: TURN OFF VPN

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T02:16:17+00:00

    I was told before running PowerPoint with YouTube videos, restart your computer. It has worked for me. I hope it works for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more