Microsoft forms responses are not syncing automatically to onedrive/sharepoint

Anonymous
2024-10-15T02:03:32+00:00

We used to have an excel system running off the final line of the excel sheet generated by forms.

I have a new tenant and forms is using the new GUI

I send some responses inside forms, but the results are not synced/updated inside my sharepoint/onedrive excel sheet automatically.

It will only work if i click on open result in excel inside the webpage, which will then only update my excel in sharepoint/onedrive.

Please advise how i can get it working again.

Thanks

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Forms | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-16T19:11:33+00:00

    This does it, I just noticed this after creating a new Excel from my Form 3 times, because of broken sync. No more Microsoft Forms for me … What a mess!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments