Why, why, WHY did Microsoft change this?!?
I have created a form to report incidents in our plant and warehouse. They scan the QR code and fill out the form. Once they submit the form, it was automatically syncing to the Excel spreadsheet. Then I created a Power Automate to immediately email a set of employees designated to handle incidents. Now, it doesn't do it. Now, I am supposed to guess when there's an incident and go in and open the spreadsheet in the online version to get the report to the contact people? So, am I expected to spend my day .. AND NIGHT .. checking the form 24/7 to notify the incident team that something is wrong?
This is absolutely ridiculous. It worked perfectly, but now Microsoft has decided to "upgrade it" and make it stop working? For what reason? Please explain it to me like I am 5 because now my beautiful incident report mechanism doesn't work AT ALL. And this is a HUGE problem.