A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
I am getting the same d.docs.live.net error. Were you able to figure out how to get rid of this?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Instead of my files saving to my computer some of them save to https://d.docs.live.net.53e22b9e14726e2e.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am getting the same d.docs.live.net error. Were you able to figure out how to get rid of this?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I have a problem with same issue and I do not know how to treat it. When I form a folder with subfolders, and than use hiperlinks in "central" documents, when I transfer files with subfolders to another computer which is not connected to my One Drive, the links are broken... How can I change hiperlinks to be referred to specific folders, and not to my One Drive folders (without repeating all "insert" procedure all over again)?
I've disabled OneDrive, as it's just a pain to work with and doesn't always save. I already have a cloud back-up service so I don't this annoying app.