A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Are you referring to the OneDrive icon? If OneDrive is disabled, its icon will have a vertical line across it: .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Instead of my files saving to my computer some of them save to https://d.docs.live.net.53e22b9e14726e2e.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
If you check "save to computer by default" will is ALSO save documents to OneDrive?
David,
Even if the default is set to the local drive, you can choose to save individual files to OneDrive via File > Save As, if/when you want to do that.
Similarly, you can open files from OneDrive (click File > Open and click an associated OneDrive storage to access it).
this situation is a mess! I had to have my Windows OS re-installed because I was told it was corrupted, probably due to the upgrades M/S makes. The last time M/S installed an upgrade all my files, pictures, apps,etc were deleted!
That wasn't my question. My issue is when I attempt to record PPT to video it keeps telling me to update my d.docs.live.net credentials and I can't find where to do that. My OneDrive works perfectly fine.