A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Have the MS Updates 8/13/24 fixed this SP843810 issue?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi recently I have had the following occur every time we open excel spreadsheets from my sharepoint.
I have tried to change the privacy settings but I cant find the warning checkbox.
Tried to follow the following but as from the pictures I dont have the same options:
Enable or disable security alerts about links and files from suspicious websites - Microsoft Support
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Have the MS Updates 8/13/24 fixed this SP843810 issue?
Nope. I am still having the same error eventhough ive updated and restarted my laptop
The fix finished deploying and we've confirmed through telemetry that impact was remediated. Some users may need to restart their devices for the fix to take effect.
If issue persist, you may need to conatct Microsoft for more help on it.
Yes. Unfortunately same issue here. And I did exactly as you did. I reacted to SP843810, so I rebooted my dell laptop, and it still happening