A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
This did not work for me, even after rebooting. Any ideas?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi recently I have had the following occur every time we open excel spreadsheets from my sharepoint.
I have tried to change the privacy settings but I cant find the warning checkbox.
Tried to follow the following but as from the pictures I dont have the same options:
Enable or disable security alerts about links and files from suspicious websites - Microsoft Support
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This did not work for me, even after rebooting. Any ideas?
hi i have the same issue can you help me please
https://{your-domain-name}.sharepoint.com (for SharePoint) or https://{your-domain-name}-my.sharepoint.com (for OneDrive) into the Trusted Sites zone.
Hi Snow Lu,
Can confirm this has worked for me.
Do you know of a way that I can do this on companywide level instead of going to each computer?
Thanks for your help so far