A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Nope. I am still having the same error eventhough ive updated and restarted my laptop
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi recently I have had the following occur every time we open excel spreadsheets from my sharepoint.
I have tried to change the privacy settings but I cant find the warning checkbox.
Tried to follow the following but as from the pictures I dont have the same options:
Enable or disable security alerts about links and files from suspicious websites - Microsoft Support
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Nope. I am still having the same error eventhough ive updated and restarted my laptop
Have the MS Updates 8/13/24 fixed this SP843810 issue?
We are still getting the issue with attachments in Outlook. Hopefully this is resolved soon!
Hi Chethan,
From what I can see from the screenshot, if you see at the bottom, it said they will provide the next update tomorrow to confirm if the issue is now resolved or not.
Hi is there any further update on this issue? as per your comment above its mentioned should be resolved by 13th August however issue still persists.