A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Same here. I rebooted this morning and the issue is still occurring.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi recently I have had the following occur every time we open excel spreadsheets from my sharepoint.
I have tried to change the privacy settings but I cant find the warning checkbox.
Tried to follow the following but as from the pictures I dont have the same options:
Enable or disable security alerts about links and files from suspicious websites - Microsoft Support
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here. I rebooted this morning and the issue is still occurring.
Hi.
I have checked this morning and this erroneous warning message is still appearing.
Please advise when the appropriate fix will be made
Yes. Unfortunately same issue here. And I did exactly as you did. I reacted to SP843810, so I rebooted my dell laptop, and it still happening
If issue persist, you may need to conatct Microsoft for more help on it.
The fix finished deploying and we've confirmed through telemetry that impact was remediated. Some users may need to restart their devices for the fix to take effect.